- 1 sheet Puff Pastry, thawed
- 1 1/2 cups Leftover Rotisserie Chicken
- 1/2 cup Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 1/4 cup Tomato Sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/4 cup Red Onion, chopped
- 1 cup Cheese
- 1/4 cup Ranch Dressing, for garnish
- 1/4 stalk Celery, chopped (for garnish)
Preheat oven to 425°F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper. Set aside.
In small bowl add chicken and buffalo sauce. Mix together. Set aside.
Roll out pastry on a lightly floured surface to a large rectangle and place each on baking sheet.
Spread the tomato sauce evenly on pizza.
Sprinkle garlic powder on pizza.
Top with cheese.
Sprinkle the chicken evenly over the pizza.
Top with red onion.
Bake for 14-16 minutes or cheese is melted, and crust is golden brown.
Top each pizza with a drizzle of ranch and sprinkle with celery. Serve and ENJOY!