For the Bites:
For the Dip:
- 12 ounces Fresh Broccoli and Cauliflower Florets, About 3 cups
- 1 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 ounces Buffalo Wing Sauce, About 1/3 cup
- 3 ounces Dry Bread Crumbs, Plain or seasoned
- 1 teaspoon Dried Parsley
- 1/8 teaspoon Smoked Paprika
- 1/4 cup Nonfat Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon Lemon Juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon Celery Salt
- 1/8 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 2 tablespoons Crumbled Blue Cheese
Preheat toaster oven to 450°F. Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray or line with a silpat.
In a large bowl, whisk together the oil and buffalo wing sauce. Add broccoli and cauliflower and stir until completely coated.
In a shallow dish combine the bread crumbs, parsley and paprika.
A few pieces at a time, shake excess sauce off florets and dredge in crumbs until coated. Place on prepared baking sheet.
Lightly mist coated vegetables with cooking spray just before baking.
Bake for 15 to 20 minutes until florets are golden brown, crispy and can be pierced with a fork. Serve warm with yogurt blue cheese dip.
To prepare dip whisk together the yogurt, lemon juice, vinegar, celery salt and pepper until combined. Stir in blue cheese crumbles.
- Convection Toaster Ovens: Reduce temperature to 425 and bake 12 to 16 minutes.
For spicier bites increase paprika to 1/4 teaspoon.