- 1/2 cup Popcorn Kernels, I use the mushroom variety
- 1 16 ounce package Chocolate Candy Melts
- 2 cups Brownie Brittle, Broken into bite-sized pieces
- 1 cup Crushed Brownie Brittle, Sand consistency
- Sprinkles, For color, optional
Pop corn using a hot air popper. Pick out any un-popped kernels (slightly time consuming but very important!!!).
To the popped popcorn, add the broken up Brownie Brittle (not the crushed Brownie Brittle).
Pour melted candy coating over the popcorn mixture and stir until everything is well coated.
While the candy coating is still wet, pour over the crushed Brownie Brittle and stir to combine.
Spread onto a large sheet pan and if desired, add sprinkles. Leave out and allow candy coating to harden before serving immediately or storing in an airtight container for 3-4 days.
- I used the chocolate chip variety of Brownie Brittle.
- I used about 2/3 to 3/4 of 16 ounce bag of Brownie Brittle.