- 2 cups Cooked Rice
- 16 ounces Frozen Broccoli Florets, (1 bag), cooked and drained
- 1 can Cream Of Mushroom Soup, or Cream of Chicken Soup
- 12 ounces Shredded Cheddar Cheese, or Shredded American Cheese
- 1 cup Milk
- 1/2 cup Finely Chopped Onion
- 1/4 cup Butter, melted
- 2 large Eggs, well beaten
- 1/4 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
Preheat oven to 350°F. Liberally grease a 13x9 or 3 1/2 quart baking dish.
In a large bowl, mix together rice, broccoli, soup, cheese (reserve 1 cup for topping), milk, onion, butter, and garlic powder. Season to taste with salt and pepper, then add eggs.
Pour into prepared casserole dish and bake, uncovered, for 40 minutes until hot and bubbly. Add reserved cheese and bake for 10 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.