- 6 slices Bacon
- 1 Egg
- 3 slices Thick Bread, Try a seed and grain variety
- 2 tablespoons Savory Cream Cheese, Such as garlic and chive or garden vegetable
- 4 slicess of Tomato
- 4 leaves Lettuce Leaves, Romaine or iceberg for crunch
- pricks Frill Picks, To hold your sandwich together
Cook the bacon to your liking. Place it on paper towels to drain any extra grease.
In a skillet, fry your egg to your preferred temperature.
Toast the bread and spread one side of all 3 slices with the cream cheese (see note).
Top the cream cheese on the bottom slice with 2 tomato slices, then 3 slices of bacon, then 2 leaves of lettuce.
Add another slice of toast, cream cheese side up, and on top of that place your egg. Then tomatoes, lettuce, bacon, and the final slice of bread.
Place frill picks at each corner to hold the sandwich together. Slice in half and serve.
- In place of the cream cheese you could substitute mayonnaise, or you could try something for extra oomph like a garlic dill aioli.