For the Streusel Topping:
- 1/2 cup Rice Flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 2 tablespoons Brown Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon Cardamom
- 1 5.3 ounce container Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 tablespoon Coconut Oil, Melted
- 1 Egg
- 1 teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup Jicama, Grated
- 1/4 cup Dried Blueberries
- 1/4 cup Rolled Oats
- 1 tablespoon Rice Flour
- 1 tablespoon Brown Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Coconut Oil
- pinch of Cinnamon
- pinch of Cardamom
Preheat oven to 375°F.
In a bowl, mix rice flour, baking powder, salt, brown sugar, cinnamon, and cardamom together.
Then make a well and add in yogurt, melted coconut oil, egg, and vanilla and mix well.
Then add in the jicama and blueberries, and mix using a spoon.
Drop spoonfuls into a lined muffin pan.
To make the streusel topping, mix oats, brown sugar, rice flour, coconut oil, cinnamon, and cardamom together.
Top muffins with streusel mix and bake for 18 minutes. Let cool and enjoy.
- Grate the jicama and squeeze out as much water as possible before measuring.