- 1 French Baguette, Cut into 1-inch thick slices
- 1/4 head Lettuce, Chopped
- 1 Avocado, Thinly sliced
- Salt and Pepper
- 1/2 cup Quartered Cherry Tomatoes
- 5 slices Cooked Bacon, Chopped
- 1/4 cup Crumbled Blue Cheese
Place slices of French bread on a baking sheet in an even layer. Toast under the broiler set to low until golden brown. Flip the slices over and toast again until golden brown.
To assemble the crostini, add a layer of lettuce to the slices of bread.
Top with slices of avocado and season lightly with salt and pepper.
Finally, top with cherry tomatoes, bacon and blue cheese.