- 24 ounces Cream Cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup Stubb's Sweet Heat Bar-B-Que Sauce
- 2 4 ounce cans Diced Jalapeño Peppers, drained
- 2 cups Mexican Style Shredded Cheese
- 8 slices Bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- 1/2 cup Panko Breadcrumbs
Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a 1 1/2 quart baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
In a large bowl with an electric mixer, beat cream cheese until smooth.
Add in mayonnaise and Stubb’s Sweet Heat Bar-B-Q Sauce and mix until fully incorporated.
Stir in diced jalapeño peppers, shredded cheese, and bacon. Sprinkle the top of the dip with Panko bread crumbs.
Bake in preheated oven for 20-25 minutes, or until bubbly and golden brown.
Serve with tortilla chips, pretzels, fresh veggies, etc.