- 2 Lavash Flat Breads, large (8 by 10 inches)
- 1/2 cup Barbecue Sauce
- 2 cups Cooked Shredded Chicken
- 2 cups Baby Spinach, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 6 slices Bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Place the flatbreads on two large baking pans. Spread the barbecue sauce over them.
Top with chicken and spinach. Sprinkle lightly with the garlic powder. Top with the bacon and cheese.
Bake in the oven for 7 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and flatbreads start to turn golden brown.
Cool and slice into pieces before serving.