- 8 ounces Fresh Green Beans, washed and dried
- 1/2 teaspoon Grapeseed Oil
- 2 Eggs
- 2 tablespoons Half & Half
- 4 tablespoons Vegetarian Parmesan Cheese, (grated)
- Salt and Pepper
- 2 slices Whole Grain Bread
- Fresh Basil, Parsley or Chives
Adjust cooking rack to the bottom position and preheat the toaster oven to 425°F.
While the toaster oven preheats trim the ends of the green beans. Combine the beans and oil on a baking sheet and season with salt and pepper.
On the same baking sheet add two lightly oiled 3-ounce ramekins. Add 1 tablespoon half and half and 2 teaspoons cheese to each ramekin. Crack an egg into each ramekin and season with salt and pepper.
Place pan in the toaster oven and cook for 6 minutes.
After 6 minutes, carefully remove the pan and stir the beans. Place bread slices on the edge of the pan and return to the toaster oven.
Continue cooking until the whites of the eggs are set and the beans are a little wrinkled but still crisp-tender, about 6 to 7 minutes more.
Top eggs with fresh herbs and serve warm.