- 1 sheet Puff Pastry, Thawed
- 1 wheel Brie Cheese, 8 to 12 ounces
- 3 tablespoons Guava Paste
- 2 tablespoons Pistachios, Chopped
- Crackers, Or sliced baguette, for serving
Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and unfold the puff pastry on the parchment.
Place the whole wheel of cheese in the center of the puff pastry. Top with guava paste and pistachios.
Fold the 4 corners of the puff pastry up and over the cheese, pressing the seams to seal.
Bake for 30 minutes, until golden brown and puffed. Let rest for 10 minutes before serving with crackers or baguette slices.