- 2 cups Cooked Shredded Chicken
- 2 Avocados, one mashed, the other diced into 1/2" chunks
- 2 tablespoons Onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons Fresh Tomato, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon Fresh Cilantro, minced
- 2 teaspoons Lime Juice
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/8 teaspoon Black Pepper
In a large bowl combine chicken with the mashed avocado, mix until the chicken is coated.
Add the diced avocado, onion, tomato, cilantro, lime juice, salt and pepper to the bowl and fold until everything is blended.
Taste and add more salt and pepper if needed
Serve on sandwich bread, a pita, hamburger buns, or even lettuce cups.