- 5 slices Prosciutto, Cut into bite-size pieces
- 28 ounces Petite Diced Tomatoes
- 2 cups Water
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Granulated Sugar
- 4 cups Dried Corkscrew Pasta
- 10 large spear Asparagus, Cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 cup Frozen Peas
- 12 Fresh Basil Leaves
Heat large skillet and cook bite-size pieces of prosciutto until crispy (stirring constantly for about 1 minute. Remove prosciutto from skillet and place to the side.
Reduce the heat on the skillet to medium. Pour the petite diced tomatoes, water, salt, Italian seasoning, and granulated sugar in the skillet.
Mix well then add in the corkscrew pasta, asparagus spears, frozen green peas, and fresh basil leaves.
Give one good mix, place lid on skillet, and bring the skillet to a boil.
Reduce heat to medium once boiling and cook for 12-15 minutes until pasta is cooked and al dente.
Divide pasta evenly among bowls and top with bite-size prosciutto pieces, freshly grated parmesan cheese and additional chopped fresh basil.
- Want to spice up your pasta? Add a dash of crushed red pepper flakes!