- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 pound Lean Ground Turkey
- 1/2 cup Chopped Red Pepper
- 1 8 ounce can Water Chestnuts, Rinsed, drained and chopped
- 2 teaspoons Crushed Garlic
- 8 ounces Mushrooms, Chopped
- 1/4 cup Soy Ginger Dressing, Plus extra for serving
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Ginger
- 1 tablespoon Asian Chili Sauce, Plus extra for serving
- 1 teaspoon Chinese Five-Spice Powder
- 2 tablespoons Fresh Cilantro, Chopped
- 18 small Lettuce Leaves
In a large sauté pan, heat olive oil on medium. Add ground turkey and cook for 10 minutes or until no longer pink.
Add peppers, water chestnuts, garlic, and mushrooms. Sauté for 5 minutes or until vegetables start to wilt.
Add ginger dressing, ground ginger, chili sauce and Chinese five spice powder. Stir well and simmer for 10 minutes. Add cilantro and mix in. Remove pan from heat.
Spoon the turkey mixture into the lettuce leaves. Serve with extra ginger dressing and Asian chili sauce.