For the Vinaigrette:
For the Salad:
- 6 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons Lemon Juice, Or white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Garlic, Minced
- 1/4 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Black Pepper, Freshly ground
- 3 cups Arugula
- 1/2 Cucumber, Diced
- 1/2 Yellow Bell Pepper, Diced
- 1/2 cup Blackberries
- 1 tablespoon Feta Cheese, Crumbled
- 1 tablespoon Walnuts, Chopped
To Make the Vinaigrette:
Pour the lemon juice and olive oil in a salad dressing bottle.
Add garlic, salt and black pepper.
Shake to combine all the ingredients.
Taste to check the seasoning and it is done.
To Make the Salad
In a large salad bowl, mix together the arugula, cucumber, yellow pepper and blackberries.
Just before serving, add the vinaigrette and toss until all the ingredients are coated.
Then, garnish with feta cheese and walnuts.