- 1 sheet Puff Pastry, thawed
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla Cinnamon Sugar
- 1 1/2 cups Chopped Apples, about 2 apples
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons Brown Sugar
- 2 tablespoons Butter, melted, plus 1 tablespoon, softened
- 4 ounces Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 tablespoon Heavy Cream
- 1/2 cup Powdered Sugar
Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray muffin pan with non stick cooking spray.
In small bowl add apples, cinnamon, brown sugar, and melted butter. Mix well and set aside.
Unfold puff pastry on floured surface. Roll out slightly. Sprinkle with vanilla cinnamon sugar.
Spread evenly over pastry apple mixture.
Roll up and cut into 10 even pieces.
Place in muffin pan and bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
Cool for 5 minutes.
In the meantime mix cream cheese, butter, heavy cream and powdered sugar together.
Spread evenly over cinnamon rolls.
Serve and ENJOY!