For the Sauce:
- 6 ounces Instant Ramen Noodles
For the Meat and Broccoli:
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/4 cup Soy Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Rice Wine, or sherry, optional, but worth it
- 1 teaspoon Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 cup Beef Broth
- 1 teaspoon Cornstarch
- 1-2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon Oil
- 1 pound Beef Sirloin Steak, thinly sliced
- 2 heads Broccoli, in small florets, medium-sized head
Add the ramen to a large bowl and pour boiling water over them. Set aside.
Whisk all sauce ingredients together in a medium bowl and set aside.
Heat the oil in a large skillet and brown the steak. Remove from the pan and set aside. Drain the noodles.
Add the broccoli to the pan and cook until almost done, about 5 minutes.
Add the meat back to the pan together with the noodles and pour the sauce on top. Toss until the sauce is bubbly and thickened, about 2-3 minutes.