Fabulous side dish that makes up like a zucchini souffle. The topping consists of Italian bread crumbs, butter and a delicious 6-cheese Italian blend. Great for holiday side dishes or as a way to use up extra garden produce.
- 3 lbs. zucchini (washed and trimmed)
- 1/2 cup Italian style bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup minced onion
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 eggs (lightly beaten)
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- <li class="ERSeparator">TOPPING:
- 1/4 cup Italian style bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1/3 cup shredded Italian 6-cheese blend: mozzarella (parmesan)
- Cut zucchini in ¼-1/2-inch slices and cook in boiling, salted water for about 10-15 minutes or until fork tender. Drain [u]well[/u], then...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen