Delicious baked zucchini dish using Panko breadcrumbs and parmesan cheese. Simple recipe but very tasty.
- 2 medium zucchini (sliced in 1/8” slices)
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup Kikkoman Italian or regular Panko breadcrumbs
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
- salt & pepper (to taste)
- Preheat oven to 400°. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil or parchment paper. Spray foil or paper with olive oil cooking spray. Slice...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen