A crunchy dish, super easy and fast to prepare, perfect for anything from a light breakfast to a late snack. Is there any tastier way to eat your veggies other than with a drizzle of olive oil? Sure it is, with a generous sprinkle of coarsely grated Parmesan and a garlic and smoked paprika punch!
- 15 ounces mixed vegetables ((green zucchini, potatoes, sweet potatoes, beetroot, carrots, squash or whatever else you prefer))
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese ((coarsely grated))
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- smoked paprika (to taste)
- For this recipe, you’ll need no other preparations than to cut your vegetables into pieces of almost equal sizes, paying attention...
- Get the full instructions at Air fryer reviews