- My Recipes Boxes
- Zucchini Noodles with Tomato Sauce - #GreatAmericanCookIn
Zucchini Noodles with Tomato Sauce - #GreatAmericanCookIn
- 6 small zucchini; cut into spirals*
- 4 cloves garlic; thinly sliced (1 set aside)
- 14.5 oz can Hunt’s Diced Tomatoes with Roasted Garlic; drained
- 8 oz can Hunt’s Tomato Sauce
- 1 tablespoon feta cheese; crumbled
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh oregano; chopped
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Kosher salt and Freshly ground black pepper
- Lay zucchini noodles in a single layer on paper towels. Lightly salt and let sit for 15 minutes to draw out moisture. Pat dry with...
- Get the full instructions at Bachelor Basics
Rate This Recipe!
- Chef Andrew