Zucchini and Hummus Pita Sandwiches are perfect for lunch or an easy weeknight dinner. They’re loaded with healthy vegetables and ready in just 30 minutes!
- 1 small zucchini squash, (5-6 ounces)
- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper, (about half a large pepper)
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion, (about 1/4 a large onion)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 whole wheat pitas
- 1/2 cup hummus
- 1 1/2 cups fresh spinach, (2 handfuls)
- 2 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese, (about 1 ounce)
- Roast the Vegetables: Adjust the cooking rack to the lowest placement and preheat toaster oven to 425°F on the BAKE setting. While...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic