Slightly spicy salad dressing and marinade. A nice change from ranch or salsa on a taco salad. Wonderful as a marinade for grilled chicken or steak. The flavors blend well so it's not overpowered by any one flavor. One of my favs when I'm in the "South of the Border" mood!
- 1/2 cup high quality oil (cold pressed olive, coconut or avocado )
- 3 Tablespoons Braggs Amino Acids (or Coconut Aminos)
- 1/3 cup lime juice
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 Tablespoon cumin
- 1 Tablespoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon celtic sea salt or pink himalayan salt
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 Tablespoon raw honey (or 100% organic maple syrup)
- 1-2 Tablespoons fresh cilantro
- Combine all in a high speed blender. Store in refrigerator for up to one month.
- Get the full instructions at The Wellness Workshop