A mild Thai Yellow Curry with Gnocchi recipe. The ultimate comfort food that is perfect for the cold days or any day really!
- 2 chicken breast (sliced)
- 1 tbs Thai yellow curry paste
- 1 onion (sliced)
- 1 400ml can coconut milk
- 1 cube chicken or vegetable stock
- 15 g palm sugar
- 1 tbs fish sauce (soy sauce for vegetarian)
- 250 g fresh gnocchi
- Fry the curry paste in a saucepan with a bit of the coconut milk. use the thicker part first. Adding in a bit of coconut milk at a time...
- Get the full instructions at Fish come from the sky