Yellow Cake Mix is one of the easiest things you'll ever make. You'll love having it on hand all the time.
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 3/4 cups all-purpose flour, plus 1 tablespoon
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/2 cup nonfat dry milk
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 sticks unsalted butter, cold and cut into pieces
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- Add all ingredients except for butter and vanilla to the bowl of a large food processor. Pulse for about 15 seconds, just to combine. Add...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic