This waffle recipe is baked with yeast and so very easy to make in the morning. Read on and enjoy!
- 3 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 1/4 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 3 cups whole milk
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 4 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, yeast, brown sugar and salt. Set aside. In a large saucepan combine the milk, oil, and butter....
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic