Looking for a great idea for a wonton filling? Check out this recipe, which uses pork and shrimp. It's quick, easy, and tastes amazing!
- 10 ounces shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 1/2 ounces ground pork, (not lean)
- 3 medium scallions, chopped finely
- 2 thin slices of fresh ginger, roughly chopped
- 25 wonton wrappers
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour, to stop the wontons from sticking
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon rice wine
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon sesame oil
- Place half the shrimp and pork in a food processor, along with the ginger and all of the seasonings, then blend together. Chop the...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments