Winter Farro Salad brings healthy vegetables and grains to the cold months. Tangy goat cheese, hearty farro, krispy kale, and roasted vegetables all combine for a satisfying meal.
- 1 cup farro
- 2 ounces baby kale, stems removed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, plus 1 1/2 tablespoons
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 14 ounces butternut squash, chopped
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 2 ounces organic goat cheese, chopped
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- For the Crispy Kale: Preheat oven to 375°F. Spread kale evenly on a parchment-lined baking sheet so that the entire baking sheet is...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic