This is a healthy version of chinese steamed buns. It's soft, chewy and nutritious too with added wholemeal flour and toasted sesame seeds.
- 400gramPau flourany low protein flour (cake flour)
- 100gramwholemeal flour
- 1tbspinstant yeast
- 1/2tsp salt
- 2tbspwhite sesame seedstoasted
- 1tbspBlack Sesame Seedstoasted
- Start by cooking the yam bean filling for these steamed buns. To make the wholemeal buns, prepare all the ingredients needed to make the...
- Get the full instructions at Huang Kitchen by Angie Liew