These whole wheat pumpkin dinner rolls are soft and fluffy and so easy to make. Plus, they are amazing piled with turkey or ham for lunch!
- 1 1/2 cups pumpkin puree
- 2 teaspoons instant yeast
- 3 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1/2 cup warm water, about 110°f
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 3 cups whole wheat flour, 15oz, 425g
- 3-4 cups all-purpose flour, 15-20oz, 425-567g
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, with a dough hook, or in a large bowl, mix together all of the ingredients, but only add 3 cups of the...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic