Delicious homemade breadmaker bread with Greek flavor using kalamata olives, feta cheese and rosemary.
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 3/4 cup crumbled Feta cheese
- 1/2 cup Mezzetta chopped (pitted kalamata olives)
- 3 tbsp. water
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 3/4 cup Gold Medal bread flour
- 3 1/4 cups Hodgson Mill whole wheat flour
- 4 tsp. dried rosemary
- 3/4 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 1/4 tsp. bread machine yeast
- 4 tsp. vital wheat gluten
- Layer ingredients in bread loaf pan and place in breadmaker. Turn setting for whole wheat bread. Mine takes 4 hours 10 minutes. Bake...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen