These whole grain pumpkin pancakes are packed with flavor and easy to make. Give your everyday pancakes the perfect twist for the fall season.
- 1/2 cup oat flour
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 3 teaspoons <a href="/recipes/pumpkin-pie-spice-recipe/">pumpkin pie spice</a>
- 1 tablespoon ground flax seed, optional
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Whisk together the oat flour, whole wheat flour, baking powder, salt, sugar, pumpkin spice and ground flax in a large bowl. In a separate...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments