Coq Au Vin is definitely some serious comfort food. A French dish traditionally cooked with a whole rooster and Burgandy wine, in this recipe I use chicken thighs and white wine (Coq Au Vin Blanc).
- 3 slices bacon
- 4 Carrots
- 8 oz Mushrooms
- 2 Onions (Medium, cut into eighths)
- 4 cloves garlic (Diced)
- 4.5 lbs Chicken Thighs (About 10 thighs)
- 1 cup Chicken Broth
- 1 1/2 cups White Wine (Nothing too sweet. I used Pinot Grigio 1/2 cup divided)
- 1 tbsp Unsalted Butter
- olive oil
- Fry your bacon and save the bacon fat. Chop bacon and set aside. Chop carrots about an inch in length. Chop onions into eighths. Cut...
- Get the full instructions at The Grazing Glutton