These amazing brownies are made with creamy peanut butter and Heath English Toffee Bits. Then white chocolate chips are swirled into the batter for a lovely marbled effect. These luscious treats are great for holiday baking or tailgating parties.
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 cup UNBLEACHED all-purpose flour (bleached flour toughens baked goods)
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 12 oz. pkg. white chocolate chips
- 4 oz. Heath English Toffee Bits (– about 2/3 cup or half bag)
- Mix sugars, butter, peanut butter, vanilla, eggs, baking soda and salt with a whisk until well blended. Add flour and Heath English...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen