These lovely cookies are filled with white chocolate chips and Andes peppermint crunch baking chips. These festive cookies are great for holiday baking.
- 1 cup unsalted butter (softened )
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar (packed)
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3 3/4 cups UNBLEACHED all-purpose flour ((bleached flour toughens baked goods))
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 10 oz. bag Andes peppermint crunch baking chips
- Preheat oven to 350°. Cream together the butter, white sugar, brown sugar, eggs, vanilla, salt and baking soda with an electric mixer....
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen