White Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies are perfect for white chocolate and peanut butter lovers. A magnificent combination!
- 2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups granulated sugar, plus 1 tablespoon
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 12 ounces white chocolate chips
- 8 ounces white chocolate almond bark, or white chocolate candy coating
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In a large bowl, combine peanut butter, 2 cup sugar, eggs, vanilla, and white chocolate chips. Drop by...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic