These luscious cookies are filled with funfetti goodness. They're great for themed parties like Halloween, Christmas, Easter, Fourth of July or St. Patrick's Day.
- 1 PillsburyFunfetti cake mix
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 12-oz. pkg. White Chocolate Chips
- 1 can ready-to-spread Pillsbury Funfetti Frosting
- Brach Pumpkin candies (if desired)
- Halloween themed sprinkles (if desired)
- Preheat oven to 350°. Combine cake mix, half-and-half, oil and eggs in a large mixing bowl with an electric mixer until smooth. Stir in...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen