White Chocolate Fudge Puddles might become your new favorite cookie. Who could resist such a poppable, delicious treat?
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- Preheat the oven to 325°F. In a large mixing bowl, beat the butter, peanut butter, and sugars until creamy. Beat in egg and vanilla....
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic