Amazing bar-type cookies with white chocolate chips, craisins, and macadamia nuts. Fabulous taste. Great for holiday baking, too.
- bag Kroger Private Selection white chocolate drops
- 5 tbsp. unsalted butter (cut into pieces)
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 cup Gold Medal UNBLEACHED all-purpose flour (bleached flour toughens baked goods)
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- Diamond macadamia nuts (coarsely chopped and toasted)
- 1 cup Ocean Spray craisins
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray a 9x13” glass baking dish with Baker’s Joy Cooking Spray. In a small saucepan over low heat melt 1 cup of the...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen