These delightful Christmas cookies are filled with white chocolate chips, [url href="http://www.paradisefruitco.com/paradise-candied-fruit/candied-cherries" target="_blank" title="paradise candied cherries"]candied cherries[/url] and pecans. They're festive enough for any holiday party, but also great for tailgating and Super Bowl parties!
- 1 1/2 cups Land ‘O Lakes unsalted butter (softened)
- 1 1/2 cups firmly packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 2 1/2 tsp. McCormick pure vanilla extract
- 4 1/2 cups Gold Medal UNBLEACHED all-purpose flour (bleached flour toughens baked goods)
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 cup quartered Paradise candied cherries (packed)
- 12-oz. pkg. white chocolate chips
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease or spray large cookie sheets with cooking spray. In large bowl, combine butter, sugars, vanilla, eggs, salt...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen