White Chocolate Buckeyes combine peanut butter and white chocolate into a fantastic treat you won't be able to stay away from....
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 24 ounces white chocolate almond bark, or white chocolate baking chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup peanut butter chips, for drizzling, if desired
- In a large mixing bowl, beat butter, peanut butter, and powdered sugar. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Roll the dough...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic