- My Recipes Boxes
- White Chicken Chili
White Chicken Chili
Kati Mora, MS, RD – Practical Nutrition Made Simple.
- 1 pound chicken breast
- 1 cup chicken broth (reduced sodium)
- 2 tsp garlic (minced, divided)
- 1/2 medium onion (chopped)
- 1 15 oz can diced tomatoes with green chiles (drained)
- 1 15 oz can cannellini beans (drained and rinsed)
- In a medium stockpot, add chicken breast, 1 tsp garlic and chicken broth. Cover and bring to a boil. Once you've achieved a rolling boil,...
- Get the full instructions at Kati Mora, MS, RD – Practical Nutrition Made Simple.
Rate This Recipe!
- Kati Mora, MS, RDN
- Main Dish
- Recipe Yields:
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time: