White Bean Jalapeño Artichoke Dip is quick and easy! It’s rich in flavor and 100% vegan!
- 2 15 oz cans cannellini beans, drained
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 small clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons diced onion
- 1 can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped, 14 ounce can
- 2 tablespoons pickled jalapeños, diced
- Add the beans, olive oil, salt, lemon juice, garlic and onion to a food processor and blend until smooth. Add the chopped artichoke...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic