White Bean Chicken Chili is great when you crave something really delicious but don't have a lot of time. So easy!
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon oil, or butter
- 1 1/4 cups cooked chicken, diced, approximate 3/4 to 1 pound uncooked
- 3 15 ounce cans white beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/4-1/2 cup chopped roasted green chiles
- 1 1/4 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 cup half and half, or cream
- In a medium saucepan sauté the onion and garlic in oil or butter until it is softened and just starts to turn golden. Add the beans,...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic