White Bean and Kale Soup is the perfect comfort food as you welcome Spring. Exactly that push you need to move you forward!
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 ounces diced pancetta
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 2 carrots, diced
- 2 stalks celery, sliced
- 4 cups chicken stock, preferably roasted chicken stock
- 1 cup water
- 1 15 ounce can small white beans, drained
- 4 cups roughly chopped kale
- 8 ounces bow tie pasta
- shredded parmesan, for serving
- Set a large pot of salted water on the stove to boil. Set a second soup pot over medium-high heat. Add the pancetta and cook until...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic