Whiskey Raspberry Glazed Duck Breasts make for an elegant Valentine's dinner at home. The whiskey raspberry glaze makes them extra delicious.
- 2 duck breasts, 7.5 ounces each
- 1/4 cup raspberries, plus more to garnish, if desired (fresh or frozen)
- 3 tablespoons whiskey, something fruity, not peated
- 2 tablespoons raspberry honey, or wildflower honey
- sea salt
- ground black pepper
- Combine raspberries, whiskey, and honey in a small saucepot with a pinch of salt and pepper. Bring to a boil, then lower to a steady...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic