This quick and easy watermelon pizza recipe with berries, and cream cheese icing makes a perfect healthy summer dessert. Ready in 10 minutes!
- 3 tbsp Cream cheese ((softened, cut into cubes))
- 3 tbsp Heavy cream
- 2 tbsp Powdered erythritol ((or any powdered or liquid sweetener; adjust to taste))
- 4 tsp Lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 round slice Watermelon ((1" thick))
- 1/2 cup Blueberries
- 1/2 cup Raspberries
- Blend the cream cheese, cream, powdered sweetener, lemon juice, and vanilla in a blender, until smooth. Adjust sweetener to taste....
- Get the full instructions at Wholesome Yum