Warm Spinach Stir Fry is a great lunch or side dish. Bursting with flavor!
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 fennel bulb, thinly sliced
- 1 red pepper, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 large clove garlic, thinly sliced
- 8 ounces cherry tomatoes, halved
- 5 ounces baby spinach
- 15 leaves fresh basils
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Heat the olive oil in a wok or large pot over medium high heat. Add the fennel, red peppers, and garlic. Lower the heat and stir fry for...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments