- My Recipes Boxes
- Warm Kale + Butternut Squash Salad with Maple Balsamic Vinaigrette
Warm Kale + Butternut Squash Salad with Maple Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 8 cups loosely packed kale chopped
- 1 large butternut squash peeled, seeded, and chopped into small cubes -- about 4 cups
- 1 medium red onion peeled and chopped
- 1 cup cotija or feta cheese crumbled
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup candied pecans
- 1 cup croutons optional
- 4 Tablespoons olive oil divided
- 1 teaspoon garlic peeled and minced
- 3 Tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 Tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place chopped butternut squash and onions onto a cookie sheet. Drizzle with 2 Tablespoons of olive oil and...
- Get the full instructions at LocalSavour
Rate This Recipe!
- Recipe Yields:
- 6 -8 servings
Sign Up for Weekly Personalized Recipes. FREE!