A simple and quick version of everyone's favorite alla Vodka Sauce.
- 1 28 oz can of san marzano tomatoes crushed with your hands
- 2 cups of basic tomato sauce
- 1/2 stick of unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 small shallot finely diced
- 1 clove garliccrushed
- 2-3 slices of prosciutto di parma julienned into thin strips
- 1/2 cup vodka optional
- 1 cup of heavy cream
- 1 cup of shredded Parmesan/Romano cheese
- Chopped Parsley for garnish
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
- Saute shallots, garlic, and prosciutto in 2 tablespoons of butter and olive oil. Cook until translucent in color. Carefully add the vodka...
- Get the full instructions at Cheftini